Taylor English Duma LLP is pleased to announce the firm’s recognition in the 2022 edition of Chambers USA, a highly regarded legal directory featuring client-led intelligence on America’s leading lawyers for business.
Taylor English was recognized among the top Georgia law firms in five practice areas: construction, environmental, general commercial litigation, intellectual property, and labor and employment. In addition, nine of the firm’s attorneys are ranked as leading practitioners in their respective fields.
The Taylor English attorneys recognized by Chambers USA in the 2022 guide, along with the practice areas in which they were selected, are:
- Brent C. Bell, Construction
- Alisa P. Cleek, Labor and Employment
- Gail G. Holtzman, Labor and Employment
- Amanda Groover Hyland, Intellectual Property
- Jeffrey R. Kuester, Intellectual Property
- Jeffrey J. Nix, Construction
- Craig K. Pendergrast, Environmental
- Henry M. Quillian III, Construction
- Marc A. Taylor, Labor and Employment
The complete 2022 Chambers USA guide is available here.
Chambers & Partners publishes Chambers USA, a guide to law firms and lawyers across the country. Every year, Chambers & Partners conducts thousands of in-depth interviews with clients in order to assess the reputations of business lawyers. Top firms and lawyers are ranked and their merits described – usually in the words of their clients that are interviewed by the Chamber’s research staff. It is the weight of client interviews that gives Chambers & Partners’ guides their highly valued credibility and reliability. For more information, visit www.chambersandpartners.com.