ATLANTA, February 9, 2024 – Taylor English is pleased to announce that 16 of its attorneys have been included in the 2024 Super Lawyers list for Georgia, and an additional three attorneys have been recognized as 2024 Rising Stars.
Only five percent of lawyers in the state are named as Super Lawyers, and no more than two-and-a-half percent are honored as Rising Stars, which includes attorneys who are 40 years old or younger and/or have been practicing for 10 years or less. The complete list of Georgia Super Lawyers is available at www.superlawyers.com, where lawyers can be searched by practice area and location.
The Taylor English attorneys recognized as 2024 Georgia Super Lawyers are:
- Alison M. Ballard – Business Litigation
- R. Wayne Bond – Business Litigation
- Stephanie Ford Capezzuto – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Mark B. Carter – Construction Litigation
- W. Scott Creasman – Intellectual Property
- Joseph M. English – Employment and Labor
- Amanda Groover Hyland – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Jeffrey R. Kuester – Intellectual Property
- Coby Nixon – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Henry M. Quillian, III – Construction Litigation
- Matthew R. Rosenkoff – Business Litigation
- Michael (Mickey) Ross – Business Litigation
- Mark I. Sanders – Business / Corporate
- John C. Sawyer – Estate and Probate
- Marc A. Taylor – Employment and Labor
- Jonathan B. Wilson – Business / Corporate
The Taylor English attorneys named as 2024 Georgia Rising Stars are:
- Andrew C. Keen – Business & Corporate
- Daniel Weigel – Construction Litigation
- Bryan F. Jacoutot – Civil Litigation
The Super Lawyers selection process is a comprehensive, good-faith and detailed attempt to produce a list of lawyers who have attained high peer recognition, meet ethical standards and have demonstrated a degree of achievement in their fields.
Taylor English Duma LLP is a full-service law firm headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Built from the ground up to provide highest-quality legal services for optimal value, the firm combines the best aspects of a traditional law firm with seasoned attorneys managing their practices remotely throughout the United States. Together, our attorneys work each day to provide timely, creative, and cost-effective counsel to help clients solve problems and achieve goals. Taylor English represents all types of clients – from Fortune 500 companies to start ups to individuals. The firm is the Georgia law firm member of Geneva Group International (GGI), the leading worldwide alliance of accounting and law firms. More information is available on the firm’s website at www.taylorenglish.com.