Taylor English is pleased to announce that 16 of its attorneys have been included in the 2023 Super Lawyers list for Georgia, and an additional two attorneys have been recognized as 2023 Rising Stars.
Only five percent of lawyers in the state are named as Super Lawyers, and no more than two-and-a-half percent are honored as Rising Stars, which includes attorneys who are 40 years old or younger and/or have been practicing for 10 years or less. The complete list of Georgia Super Lawyers is available at www.superlawyers.com, where lawyers can be searched by practice area and location.
The Taylor English attorneys recognized as 2023 Georgia Super Lawyers are:
- R. Wayne Bond – Business Litigation
- W. Scott Creasman – Intellectual Property
- Foy R. Devine – Personal Injury Products: Plaintiff
- William D. Dillon – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Joseph M. English – Employment and Labor
- Amanda Groover Hyland – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Todd E. Jones – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Jeffrey R. Kuester – Intellectual Property
- Henry M. Quillian, III – Construction Litigation
- Matthew R. Rosenkoff – Business Litigation
- Michael (Mickey) Ross – Business Litigation
- Mark I. Sanders – Business / Corporate
- John C. Sawyer – Estate and Probate
- Joseph C. Sullivan – Business Litigation
- Marc A. Taylor – Employment and Labor
- Jonathan B. Wilson – Business / Corporate
The Taylor English attorneys named as 2023 Georgia Rising Stars are:
- Alison M. Ballard – Business Litigation
- Bryan F. Jacoutot – Civil Litigation
The Super Lawyers selection process is a comprehensive, good-faith and detailed attempt to produce a list of lawyers who have attained high peer recognition, meet ethical standards and have demonstrated a degree of achievement in their fields.
For more information about Taylor English, visit taylorenglish.com.