Six attorneys have joined the growing team at Taylor English Duma LLP, firm leaders announced today. Ken Bush, of Birmingham, Alabama, will serve as Partner in the Patent Practice Group. He is the firm’s first attorney in Alabama. Harry Teichman, of Tampa, Florida, will serve as Partner in the Tax Practice. Other hires include Associates Ryan Arnold, of Charlotte, as well as Tony Hassan, Paige McKinney, and Robbin Wilder, all of Atlanta.
“This new round of talent at the firm represents our commitment to hire the best lawyers across the country,” said Marc Taylor, chair of Taylor English. “We’re excited to expand our footprint in Alabama, with Ken as our first attorney in the state.”
Taylor English’s newest members include:
- Ken Bush, a Partner in the Patent Practice Group, has more than 25 years of experience in the field of intellectual property law. His practice is focused on patent and trademark matters. Bush is a licensed attorney and registered patent attorney with the US Patent & Trademark Office. He earned his law degree from The University of Alabama School of Law.
- Harry Teichman brings 25 years of experience as a Partner in the firm's Tax Practice. His expertise includes providing federal and state tax advice to individual, corporate and pass through entities, in connection with M&A transactions as well as other transactions including employment related interest transfers, resolution of federal and state and local tax disputes. His practice includes substantial experience in drafting and negotiating corporate governance documents including shareholder and operating agreements, estate planning including federal gift and estate tax advice along with the drafting of wills and trusts for purposes of asset preservation, and the drafting of leases, employment agreements and other vendor agreements. He earned his law degree from University of Miami School of Law and earned an LL.M. from New York University School of Law.
- Ryan Arnold joins Taylor English as an associate in the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice. He has experience representing both individuals and businesses in commercial disputes as well representing clients on behalf of major insurance carriers. Arnold graduated from the University of North Carolina School of Law.
- Tony Hassan joins Taylor English as an associate in the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice. He has extensive experience in medical malpractice, wrongful death, negligent supervision and civil rights litigation. Hassan earned his law degree and undergraduate degree from Georgia State University.
- Paige McKinney is an associate in Taylor English’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice. Her expertise includes defending healthcare professionals in matters involving medical malpractice, dental malpractice, professional negligence, wrongful death, birth trauma and premises liability. McKinney graduated from the University of Kentucky College of Law.
- Robbin Wilder is an associate in the firm’s Labor & Employment Practice. She has extensive experience defending clients in both state and federal courts. Her practice is focused on management-side employment matters. Wilder graduated from The University of South Carolina School of Law. Prior to law school, she spent 14 years working in human resources departments.
“We now have attorneys in 12 states across the country,” Taylor added. “As we continue to expand in more markets, we continue our commitment to obtain the best results for our clients.”
For more information about employment opportunities at Taylor English, visit taylorenglish.com.