Atlanta, Ga. (July 19, 2022) – Leaders with Taylor English Duma LLP announced today the addition of five attorneys located across the United States. Aaron Cunningham and Jeff Schnayer, both partners at the firm, will practice in Washington and California, respectively. Josh Mashni also joins the firm as a partner based in Michigan. Bradley Jubber and Josie Wall have signed on as associates at the firm. Jubber is based in Wisconsin and Wall is based at the firm’s headquarters in Atlanta.
“This is a very exciting time to be part of Taylor English, and we’re thrilled for these attorneys to join us as we continue to execute our vision of providing superior legal service across the country,” said Marc Taylor, chair of Taylor English. “Adding five new attorneys across five different states is a testament to our dedication to hire the very best attorneys for the benefit of our clients.”
The firm’s newest members include:
- Aaron Cunningham is a partner in the firm’s intellectual property department who counsels clients in the electrical and computer engineering fields. He was a partner at an intellectual property boutique firm in Spokane, Washington before joining Taylor English. Cunningham has global experience prosecuting patent applications in China, Germany, Japan, and South Korea, as well as the United States. His industries of interest include computer software applications, wireless technology, semiconductor fabrication and packaging, video game technology, webpage technology, and more. He graduated from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego.
- John Mashni, a partner based in Michigan, has extensive experience with both emerging technologies and entertainment. His practice is focused on business, tax, and intellectual property, with a particular focus on entertainment law. Mashni uses his experience as an entrepreneur, marketer, and media manager to help businesses navigate legal challenges. Before joining Taylor English, Mashni was an attorney at a Michigan-based business law firm. He earned his law degree from Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School and also completed coursework at New York Film Academy.
- Jeff Schnayer, a partner in Taylor English’s intellectual property department, focuses his practice on drafting and prosecuting patents primarily related to computer hardware and software. He will be based in California. Prior to joining Taylor English, Schnayer was a partner in the Orange County office of an AmLaw 200 firm. His experience with patent prosecution began while he attended the University of San Diego School of Law, where he served as an intern with a start-up company. Schnayer has developed proficiency in a wide range of technologies including image and 3D graphics processing, collaborative content creation platforms, gaming, machine learning and AI, autonomous driving, cloud architectures, search, natural language processing, telecommunications, semiconductors, and databases.
- Brad Gary Jubber, an attorney with the firm’s intellectual property department, focuses on patent prosecution and intellectual property litigation. He will be based in Wisconsin. Prior to joining Taylor English, he served as a patent examining attorney for the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Jubber has professional experience prosecuting patents as a patent attorney as well as an in-house corporate attorney. He also has prior professional experience as an engineer, gaining experience in mechanical, medical, electrical, aviation, and aerospace. Jubber earned his JD from the University of San Diego School of Law. In addition to a BS in Mechanical Engineering from BYU and an MS in Medical Engineering from the University of Washington, Jubber is also currently completing an electrical engineering degree from Arizona State University.
- Josie Wall, an attorney with the firm’s Corporate Department, will be based at Taylor English headquarters in Atlanta, GA. She focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts, corporate governance, and estate planning matters. Prior to joining Taylor English, Wall was an associate at a mid-size law firm where she focused on small- to mid-sized companies. She attended Georgia State University College of Law, where she served as president of the Student Bar Association, Vice President of the Immigration Law Society, Secretary of the Asian American Student Law Association, and Secretary of the James Oglethorpe Legal Society.
“This year has already been a year of serious expansion for the firm,” Taylor added. “We look forward to executing our strategic growth plan for the rest of 2022.”
For more information about employment opportunities at Taylor English, visit taylorenglish.com.