On January 26, 2017, Deitra Crawley moderated a webinar from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM (EST) on "Doing Business in Cuba."
- S. Sanctions,
- Changes to U.S. government regulations,
- A look at Cuba's political and business environment,
- Cuban new foreign investment law, structures allowed, warranties for the investors, taxation, dispute resolution mechanism available, relevant labor laws,
- Foreign direct investment,
- The New Free Zone of Mariel,
- Import-export regulations,
- Intellectual property protection,
- Immigration and customs regime, and
- Trade usages and local business practices.